Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

...."Only 5 Washers Left!" and a Budding Friendship

My husband did a lot of work in our backyard this weekend....and ended it with the putting up of a new toy for our wooden swingset....a bucking bronco for the grandkids. Needless to say (for those who know Bob) it took him awhile, but he did get it done. When I took a look at the final results, it seemed secure...but then I noticed that there were some "hardware" left over. When I asked him about it, he said that they always put extra hardware in the bag, and besides, there were "only 5 washers left!" Hmmm............

On a side note, Gabe and Lucy (15 1/2 months old) are starting to become friends and actually "play" with each other now. I guess they have given up on the idea of the two older grandkids letting them play with them. Their new game - crawling around "loudly" like the babies they see on the Baby Einstein videos. It is sooooooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. I can almost hear exactly how dad would say it, all irritated, "Tippy! There are only 5 washers left!" Silly Papa.

    ReplyDelete